Friday, September 14, 2007

O life in Philadelphia... and THE WORLD!!!

so i know i haven't posted any new postings since ive come back from Africa. Life has been a little bit intense since i have gotten back. Since I got back things have been crazy. I have had little to no to do anything except for work and go to school. Even time for home work is limited.

So i post this blog as my last and final blog. I am going to open a new account else where. so if you want to continue to read my posts, shoot me an email or send me a text and all give you the new blog account. So im looking foward to sharing with you the crazy things and pics that happened in the Mother land. So let me know if you want the new link when i get it open. SWEET.

Everyone enjoy your day. and I hope it is a little more calm then my days.

this is my final transmition Oh Philadelphia.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home